lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

To love or not to love, tha's the question!!!...

Marketing, advertisement, publicity, public relations, social media, … I JUST LOVE IT!!
Since I was a child, i knew that I was going to work on it… I had my mum’s influence that was public relations in a Spanish television so I had a close idea about what it was. when I finish high school I had very clear goals. I didn’t think twice about what to study in college: Publicity and Public Relations.
Right now, after just 3 years of working experience I love my field even more than before.
I understand that so many people are against advertisement, they defend their ideas saying that we try to create needs that don’t exist, I agree and respect their way of thinking. But just let me ask them one simple question… What would be this world without advertisement?...
Just look how our cities would look like without it!...
Excelent exercise of Rainer Demf.


Yes … it would be much nicer, less noisy, less commercial and materialist, more pure and simple, but it would be extremely expensive!!! Nothing that is around us would exist…
Please let me show you a video where you can realize about the importance of publicity!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrV-BeOLGhY

2 comentarios:

  1. great leo burnett ad!

    maybe they are referring to a common "tale" that i've heard in several versions. The tale goes that a famous ad person (David Ogilvy, Will Bernbach..) goes by a beggar everyday to his office but seeing the man's poorly results everyday he decides to rewrite the beggars note.
    Instead of "please me give your change" he writes something like "what a wonderful summers day, I hope you will have fantastic day" and of course the beggar makes a lot of money... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you .........
    thanks youtube Views

    ResponderEliminar